To participate in a PBF , you will first need to sign up at the board.
A VASSAL Tutorial can be found here.
Code of Conduct
- Not everyone keeps the same schedule as you. Some players will only be online a few times a day, likely in the evening (in their time zone).
- When you sign up for a game that you know will take several months at a minimum, you accept that there will be delays. When delays happen, please be patient.
- To keep your games running at an acceptable pace, please try to stick to agreed upon frequencies of activity. Usually that means checking in at least once each day, with weekends being less strict.
- If you know that you will be absent for a longer time, please let you GM and your fellow players know ahead of time (at least a few days).
- Do not berate a player for not posting as often as you. If a player is inappropriately inactive, do not send them messages. Contact the GM instead.
Furthermore note that it is considered very unfair to other players to sign up for a game while there are many player in front of you in the waiting list. Everybody should get a chance to play, so please be mindful of those at the of the waiting list.