ti3pbf.com will shut down in November

Important information regarding TI3PBF.com
Sunchaser
Resident Code Monkey
Resident Code Monkey

ti3pbf.com will shut down in November

Post by Sunchaser » July 21st, 2019, 12:55 pm

Hi everyone,

After many years of running this site, I have decided to shut ti3pbf.com down this fall. I had a great time playing and hosting games but as everybody will have noticed the games have basically have died down over the last year. I assume this is mostly due to player seeking other places to play TI4 since we never got around to setting anything up for that. Furthermore the features of this site have been limited recent because of an update to the software that broke some things and I sadly did not have the time to fix them.

Many thanks to my fellow admin, shaunm, and to the founder of the original board over on forumprofi, Zilfalon. This wouldn't have been possible without you. Also thanks to all the GMs and players, it was awesome meeting all of you over the years, sometimes even in person at cons etc.

The site will remain online until November 15th. I will make one last backup before that but if there is something on here that you need, best back it up yourself. After the shutdown you can reach me on boardgamegeek.com under the same username as here.

Best,
Sunchaser
Do you really want to know what I want? I want my people to reclaim their rightful place in the galaxy. I want a rebirth of glory, a renaissance of power! I want us to be what we used to be!