View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 16th, 2017, 8:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Here I Stand - Turn 1 
Veteran Game Master
Veteran Game Master

Guys, I hate crap keeps happening while this game is new, but my wife is in the hospital. Ahe is stable but it's cutting into my game time a bit. I'll get back on track as soon as I can.

November 12th, 2017, 2:16 pm
Novice Game Master
Novice Game Master

marsman57 wrote:
Guys, I hate crap keeps happening while this game is new, but my wife is in the hospital. Ahe is stable but it's cutting into my game time a bit. I'll get back on track as soon as I can.

Sorry to hear that. I hope its nothing too serious. This is a long game anyways, take the time you need.

I made a log discarded the Papal card from Diet of Worms, (protestants should flip Here I stand for this round if they have not from Worms). I gave the Ottomans their regular, they should discard in the next log they make.

I also advanced the New testament translation for the protestants in the German language zone. That has to happen first before a full bible translation. Finally I flipped Augsburg to catholic. Those troops remain protestant and therefore give a +2 bonus to any protestant reformation roll in that space. Protestants can attempt to convert it again; it is only if they fail that they have to wait, and then only for their next impulse. The same restriction is on the Catholic counter reformation attempts.

Attachments:
HIS Turn 1- Imp 1 Papacy.vlog [82.43 KiB]
Downloaded 3 times

November 12th, 2017, 4:55 pm
Veteran Game Master
Veteran Game Master

She is stable and safe there I think. She was actually in for two weeks last month as well which has affected my gameplay as much. I think she will be in through next week, but I should have some time either late today or early tomorrow to get back on track with this game. This was very unexpected to come up.

November 15th, 2017, 3:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7