Waiting list for players

Get together to plan games of Twilight Imperium 3rd Edition or occasionally something else
Shogun

Re: Waiting list for players

Post by Shogun » July 19th, 2017, 7:22 pm

I'd like to be put back on the waiting list please.

6+ Players Full Game (No Scenarios). Any Rules, but I'd be very interested/curious to try SA.

Sunchaser
Resident Code Monkey
Resident Code Monkey

Post by Sunchaser » July 19th, 2017, 10:02 pm

You were actually never removed from the list. I updated your preferences, though.
Do you really want to know what I want? I want my people to reclaim their rightful place in the galaxy. I want a rebirth of glory, a renaissance of power! I want us to be what we used to be!

nofacade

Post by nofacade » July 20th, 2017, 12:38 am

Hey all! Completely new to the game, but don't expect to be able to find enough people to play locally so thought it would be fun to play here. Only have Core currently, so if I read the abbreviations right: C! TTR Sym RAW

Sunchaser
Resident Code Monkey
Resident Code Monkey

Post by Sunchaser » July 20th, 2017, 4:33 am

Welcome to the board, nofacade! I added you to the list.
Do you really want to know what I want? I want my people to reclaim their rightful place in the galaxy. I want a rebirth of glory, a renaissance of power! I want us to be what we used to be!

flamingpichu

Post by flamingpichu » July 25th, 2017, 6:54 pm

Hi all, this is my first post. I've played a few games before, but it's really hard to convince my regular playgroup to put ti3 on the table with the limited time we have nowadays. Question: I only have the core game so does that exclude me from picking any of the expansion options? When playing with my group we still used the updated imperial card instead of the base one.

Assuming I can only pick the core game: C! Asym- RAW
Galactic Dominance - Nekro Virus

Sunchaser
Resident Code Monkey
Resident Code Monkey

Post by Sunchaser » July 26th, 2017, 12:51 am

Welcome to the board! I added you to the list.
flamingpichu wrote:Question: I only have the core game so does that exclude me from picking any of the expansion options? When playing with my group we still used the updated imperial card instead of the base one.
Yes, basically it excludes with from using the expansion options. The reason for that is that we are not allowed to make the text of Action and Political Cards (ACs and PCs) available online. Therefore you need access to them to play. This means that some options from the expansions may be usable (like the updated Imperial card or even the whole new set of Strategy Cards) but the GM would have to make sure to leave out the ACs and PCs from the expansions. I should warn you that this may lead to a long waiting time for a game since most games here use the expansions.

marsman57
Veteran Game Master
Veteran Game Master

Post by marsman57 » July 26th, 2017, 6:23 am

Maybe I'll run a core game again someday. I'm a bit busy now. We are pretty desperate for a game to get rolling though in general. Nothing has started in months it seems.

I would probably use Imperial II next time though. Imperial is boring. Not to derail this thread though. We can discuss those relative merits elsewhere when the time comes. ;)

kiliath

Post by kiliath » August 28th, 2017, 6:55 am

Hello,
I'm not planning on playing anytime soon. Could my name be erased from the list for now?
Thanks ;)

Sunchaser
Resident Code Monkey
Resident Code Monkey

Post by Sunchaser » August 28th, 2017, 5:31 pm

Sure, done.

Yamnick

Post by Yamnick » September 1st, 2017, 11:20 am

Hey, I recently saw announcement for TI4 and remembered this forum and I would be up for a game. I haven't played since the last one I played here so I need to brush up on the rules but I guess I will have some time before any game starts. Please put me on the list with BGGB.