View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 19th, 2018, 6:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 [Custom Races] Stargates 
Expert Game Master
Expert Game Master

I've thought of doing races based off stargate before.

Something like the ancients who would always get to use the primary of tech and could move anything from 1 spacedock to another (following standard rules) as an action.

September 22nd, 2014, 3:37 pm

Don't think that Asgrad should have ability to carry one additional ground force, i don't think they like to invade planets looking at the fluf :) Maybe give them, they can execute Diplomacy primary instead of secondary.

Goauld it like mostly.

Ori, i think should start with dread instead of 2 cruisers and the Assault cannon on Cruiser is not that impressive for a race of supper power :) Don't say they should be op, but fluff wise cruiser is no go for me. Maybe give them they can remove 1 enemy GF or convert to there own invading.

Replicators look ok, but could be, that you don't need space dock to build GF on planets that contain GF. Replication :)

Tauri too good ability to execute secondaries for free. Maybe, you can execute 1 secondary for free in a round. Else i think it's too good.

Tokra abilities look good.

September 29th, 2014, 8:55 am

Thanks for the feedback! While I think about it, I already have a few things updated in a file I didn't have the time to put here yet. There are some of your ideas floating around here. As soon it's up and running, I will ask for your thoughts again!

September 29th, 2014, 11:55 am

Question for those who will read:

Who could be interested in giving me some help to finish this Stargates Variant implementation? I'm working slowly on the pictures and the module add-on, but if I don't want to have this module completed in 10 years (or more), I might need some help.

April 2nd, 2015, 12:50 pm

So far, I managed to almost complete the Asgard race with everything needed for all TI3 expansion. There are a few things with the cards colouring and the waving flag isn't done yet

Image Image
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

April 2nd, 2015, 1:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2